Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future is Uncertain [TCG-ADV]

2 posters

Go down

The Future is Uncertain [TCG-ADV] Empty The Future is Uncertain [TCG-ADV]

Post by Yoko Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Here's what the deck looks like at the moment irl.
I only own one Sarc, that's the reason I'm not running another (or two) Razz

Monsters
3 Fortune Lady Dark
3 Fortune Lady Light
2 Fortune Lady Water
1 Fortune Lady Fire (burn for game!)

2 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Effect Veiler
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
1 Battle Fader
1 Caius the Shadow Monarch
1 Cyber Dragon
1 D.D. Warrior Lady
1 Honest
1 Snipe Hunter
1 The Tyrant Neptune

Spells
3 Fortune's Future
3 Future Visions
1 Book of Moon
1 Creature Swap
1 Dark Hole
1 Enemy Controller
1 Giant Trunade
1 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Different Dimension Ground
1 Magic Cylinder

Thoughts?

I'm siding Diffrent Dimension Ground in favor of Torrential Tribute. Ground isn't good against certain matchups, while Torrential can kill my FL Light and summon Dark from my deck while clearing the way for 2000 damage to the face.
Yoko
Yoko
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

The Future is Uncertain [TCG-ADV] Empty Re: The Future is Uncertain [TCG-ADV]

Post by caralove Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 am

MM,,, looks like a fine start to me.
Fortune lady wind always works well for me! might check her out.
have you tried ether forbidden lance/or chalice? Cara uses them and she loves them.
I have found that well MST works good for most things, Ryoko has found the effects of Double Cyclone to be most helpful to her.

Have you done any testing yet? If so against what kinds of decks?
what did you notices "if anything" was working well/not working for you against each deck?

How well dose the deck flow?,,,, are you able to get good hand management?

How well have you been able to deal with monster'/spell,trap removell?

That's about the best cara,,, ERRR Ryoko can do for know, "ryoko is off the bead as it is about 2 ish in the morning as I wright this"
Will be back latter when I can think a little better." as RYOKO loves all things fortune ladies"

On a side note you might check out my Fortune of 4 deck in my sig, might give you a few ideas? or not.

Ryoko,,,EERRRR cara out for know.....

caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:56 pm

It's been testing well, mostly against my Skull Merchant deck, although I did pretty well against some Karakuris and a few other decks as well. I don't really get much advantage from destroying my own spells/traps, so I'll stick with MST over Double Cyclone for now I would try Forbidden Lance in here, since that would allow for FL Dark to use her effect more, but I don't have any. I'm trying to keep this deck proxy-free, so I'm having to make a few decisions to substitute for the more expensive cards.

I'm siding FL Wind against the more s/t heavy decks, since a lot of what I see is stuff like Frognarchs and Fish OTK, so she's a dead draw in a lot of situations.
Yoko
Yoko
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Yoko wrote:It's been testing well, mostly against my Skull Merchant deck, although I did pretty well against some Karakuris and a few other decks as well. I don't really get much advantage from destroying my own spells/traps, so I'll stick with MST over Double Cyclone for now I would try Forbidden Lance in here, since that would allow for FL Dark to use her effect more, but I don't have any. I'm trying to keep this deck proxy-free, so I'm having to make a few decisions to substitute for the more expensive cards.

I'm siding FL Wind against the more s/t heavy decks, since a lot of what I see is stuff like Frognarchs and Fish OTK, so she's a dead draw in a lot of situations.

MM,, Ryoko,,,err Cara is glad to hear she is testing well for you so far.

The only reason Ryoko runs Forbidden lance and chalice is because she won them at her last locale tournament!..... "It's nice to see someone else playing fortune ladies"

My only other thoughts concerning your deck "at least for know" would be these.

Kinka-Byo, works well for recycling fortune lady light, effect veiler, and even Battle Fader "should you wish to do so" I run one of him and he works quite well.

Ryoko/ERR cara has been playing around with Mischief of the Yokai, it has been working very well for stopping Synchro heavy decks! and even though it decreases the fortune ladies attack a little for the turn, I have found that to not be to much of a problem for me. (Might check that out)

Also have been revamping an old card as of late, "Graverobber" have really been liking it!

Have you considered adding a 2 copy of Enemy Controller to your deck, or a 3 copy of Compulsory Evacuation Device?

And sense I am a big fan of control/weird cards,,,, here is a short list of some cards you might find of interest.

(DD Designator
Drastic Drop Off/ or drop off...
TrapDust shoot
Mind Crush
Mind Haxorz.... Love the card! for the cost of 500 life points,, you get to see your Op hand and all set cards on their field.
.... As these all kinda work together,,,, "I use most of these in my side deck for game two"

Magical Dimension (maybe,,, not to sure how well it would work in the deck? could give it a try.)

Divine Wrath
Karma cut
Waboku
Magic Drain/trap stun/maybe,,, if you are have a lot of spell/trap problems?

And lastly an old but fun card Penguin Soldier,,, as he is a great control card......

I hope some of that helps you out?....

cara is off to work on her deck know "am trying to fit some ritual cards in my fortune deck" She will be back though.....

caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down