Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm having visions of the future. Fortune Lady Discussion thread.

+3
Yoko
LucienWolf
Sobia6464
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm having visions of the future.  Fortune Lady Discussion thread. Empty I'm having visions of the future. Fortune Lady Discussion thread.

Post by Sobia6464 Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Discuss all things Fortune Lady here! I will edit this later to make the OP more... erm... presentable. Until then, discuss at will.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

I'm having visions of the future.  Fortune Lady Discussion thread. Empty Re: I'm having visions of the future. Fortune Lady Discussion thread.

Post by LucienWolf Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Hmmmm..... I have a humorous idea. However, it really doesn't involve them, but their field spell.

It's beast If I use it with BKb, Fusilier and other things that would be able to be summoned that way.
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

I'm having visions of the future.  Fortune Lady Discussion thread. Empty Re: I'm having visions of the future. Fortune Lady Discussion thread.

Post by Sobia6464 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Maybe even Spirit Monsters so they do not return to your hand? That was an idea of mine for some time.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:18 pm

that is a clever loophole... especially since Future Visions doesn't special summon, so that Spirit monster restriction doesn't come into play.
Yoko
Yoko
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Exactly
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienWolf Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:05 am

OMG.... Yamata destruction...
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyberzilla Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Does that work? that would be amazing....
Cyberzilla
Cyberzilla
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienWolf Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 pm

I just thought of another loophole on how to get your Gemini's to use their effects. Because opponent's will try and destroy them before you can normal summon again. If you use Future Visions in conjunction, they will move out for a turn, then comeback in. Then you can normal summon them and it will hopefully be successful.
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:18 pm

but when you re-normal summon them, they would be removed again.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienWolf Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Yeah, It's ok, I scrapped the idea not because of the removal part.... but Gemini's aren't meant to be in the same deck.

They all have random ass effect and aren't used toward a common goal.
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:06 pm

I think Gemini Support is passed its due
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Sobia6464 wrote:I think Gemini Support is passed its due

Seriously. Geminis are pretty powerful, but they are a diffictult deck to make good from the vast lack of support.

only reason they've been succesful as a selling point for Konami is the fact that decks like Gigavise and Bludvise were made.

but back to the OT, whats your favorite variant of Fortune Ladies? Chaos? Vision Ladies? Simorgh Ladies? Hero Ladies (Absolute Zero and Gaia, and Future Fusion is good for dumping FL Water as a Dark target)

Very Happy
Yoko
Yoko
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienWolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 am

I'll be making a Fortune Lady deck in the next bits of time.
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Best FL is Vision Ladies. I like the Simorgh build as well.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by wakko warner Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:46 am

i like chaos/vision ladies but will be switching to a hero version soon.
wakko warner
wakko warner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:52 am

Hero as in zero?
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 am

MMMM??? "to put my two cents worth in"
I would have to say my fave Fortune Ladies build would have to be Vision Ladies as well. "Although I like the Simorgh build as well"
Any way,,,, back on topic,, Have been toying around with an idea of mine,,
Of using Magician's Valkyria, effect Veiler, and Forbidden Lance's in my Fortune Ladies "Fortune of 4" deck! seemes to be working out well.

I wanted to get some thought's/insight ETC from others in regard's to Them, and their overall playability within the current meta. Also was wondering witch of these two searcher's you all ran "if any" in your fortune ladies build's?
Rai-Mei
Apprentice Magician....

Please and thanks,,,

Caralove,,,,, ERRRR ETNA out

caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Magicians

also, Forbidden Lance is an amazing tech card. You can use it for just about any situation.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Sobia6464 wrote:Magicians

also, Forbidden Lance is an amazing tech card. You can use it for just about any situation.

Yea! I am finding that out as well,,,, XD

On a side note how would the -800 ATK effect fortune ladies?
Would their attack remain -the 800, or would it return to what it was before lance was played?
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:46 pm

look in the rulings and single card discussion. The newest Card of the Week (Stickied). Spells. Read my review.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Sobia6464 wrote:look in the rulings and single card discussion. The newest Card of the Week (Stickied). Spells. Read my review.

Sure will do,, and thanks Cool
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Not a problem. Let me know what you think and/or if you find it helpful.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Sobia6464 wrote:Not a problem. Let me know what you think and/or if you find it helpful.

Very nice review "and too the point" as you said.
Quite a bit of help Xd,,, thanks,,,,,,,
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Always happy to help out a fellow Fortune Lady player.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:12 am

Sobia6464 wrote:Always happy to help out a fellow Fortune Lady player.

Same here! will always do what I can to help.

Cara,,,ERR etna out cherry
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next