Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm having visions of the future. Fortune Lady Discussion thread.

+3
Yoko
LucienWolf
Sobia6464
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm having visions of the future.  Fortune Lady Discussion thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm having visions of the future. Fortune Lady Discussion thread.

Post by caralove Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Cara,,ERRRR,,, Etna! has been playing around with an Idea as of late.

Am wondering how shield and sword would work with fortune ladies. any one have any thoughts on this?
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shield_%26_Sword

Please and thanks,,,,,,,,,
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

I'm having visions of the future.  Fortune Lady Discussion thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm having visions of the future. Fortune Lady Discussion thread.

Post by crazyninja3000 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 am

caralove wrote:Cara,,ERRRR,,, Etna! has been playing around with an Idea as of late.

Am wondering how shield and sword would work with fortune ladies. any one have any thoughts on this?

Don't they always have the same ATK and DEF?
crazyninja3000
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:21 pm

crazyninja3000 wrote:
caralove wrote:Cara,,ERRRR,,, Etna! has been playing around with an Idea as of late.

IEEE,,, Yes the ladies do always have the same ATK/DEF.......

But...... most other monster's do not! "chuckle" kinda one sided Cara knows but It works.
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyninja3000 Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:30 pm

caralove wrote:
crazyninja3000 wrote:

But...... most other monster's do not! "chuckle" kinda one sided Cara knows but It works.

Nice...

So what would you side in it against?
crazyninja3000
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 pm

crazyninja3000 wrote:
caralove wrote:
crazyninja3000 wrote:

Nice...

So what would you side in it against?

Not really to sure on that????
I have been doing some testing with it at 2 in my main deck, with some friends of mine." just 4 decks, Glads, black-wing's- gravekeepers-worms)
Seems to work well, although It has worked the best for me after game 1! gives me a chance to evaluate to current situation/ and types of cards/monsters my op is playing, so it is still a work in progress.

Will get back to you after We have conducted some more research, and let you know.

But I do have to say I really am liking it in my fortune lady build! if for know other reason then to see the look on my op's face when I play it.
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Well we all know of the new format coming tomorrow. (in 6 minutes)

Let's see that input from you guys.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 am

Sobia6464 wrote:Well we all know of the new format coming tomorrow. (in 6 minutes)

Let's see that input from you guys.

mm CARA is not at all to sure what she thinks of the new list confused

would have much prefered harpies feather duster and chaos Emperor dragon back Laughing then heavy and BLS! oh well "sigh"
as per the rest of the list Question Cara likes the idea of MST at three, and call at two Smile

have always loved mind crush I love you it being at two just makes CARA Smile. Judgment dragon back at three.... Cara is looking forward to Rolling Eyes "should make this format very fun"
as for the rest... not to sure confused

have tossed a few copies of safe zone, Vanity’s call, debunk and Destruction jammer in my side decks! all of witch have been very nice I love you

CARA has been toying with an old school dark magician build "as well as a dark magician/fortune lady hybrid" both of witch have been running really well Smile

hope this is what you were looking for SOBIA? if not CARA apologizes Embarassed
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Destruction Jammer? Explain.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Sobia6464 wrote:Destruction Jammer? Explain.

well initially jammer was in my side deck along with vanity's call Laughing "yea cara knows,,,,, vanity's call????"
only started siding it because half the players at our locals decided it would be fun to run chain decks!"that and some one Suspect (who shall reming nameless) Suspect thought it would be fun to see how many cards a person can chain together" kinda picked up from their!!

back to the Jammer then,,,,,, cara has been running it mainly #1 in her YUBEL deck, as it works well to protect the ultimate nightmare/ and #2 because she was tired of running the same things over and over "even though those same things work Very Happy " and wanted a fun bounce change. "their is still quite the nice list of stuff it can stop"
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Can't argue the fun change ideal Smile
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2