Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learner's Guide: Pokemon TCG for Real.

Go down

Learner's Guide: Pokemon TCG for Real. Empty Learner's Guide: Pokemon TCG for Real.

Post by LucienWolf Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 am

Many many years ago, the Gameboy Color had a game for the Pokemon TCG.

I felt, the demo's given by the Pokemon TCG website weren't enough. So, I'm giving you guys to actually try the game. However, in this game, you will not see any cards passed the very first sets that became of the Pokemon TCG. The game is solely based off the first set of cards ever printed. Those being Base, Base 2, Fossil, and Mysterious(I think).

Here is a link to play: Pokemon TCG

In order to save your game, you must register.

Dr. Mason will give you a practice run, it will show you tips, and the very first Lab assistant will give you ALL details of the Pokemon TCG(At least most if they haven't been updated)

1. Push Enter(It's the start button for the game)
2. Push the Down Arrow on Keyboard until it points to "Deck"
3. Press "D"(It's the "A"/"Action" Button for the game).
4. Edit your deck(You need to use the < V > arrow keys to to add cards, and view the sorts
5. Press "S"(Cancel button/"B" Button for the game) This allows you to select different types after hitting V arrow key.
NOTE: Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed.
6. Press "S" again, If your finished deck editing you have to save deck.
7. Press "D" to save deck.
8. Press "S" a couple times to begin navigating.
9. Go to a building
10. Your rival gets in your face, press "s" or "d" until he shuts up and leaves.
11. Continue going up, select on someone in that area. They will have an explanation, yada yada ya, then select "Yes" with < and then D.
12. Duel, have fun.
13. Explore.

14. If you still need help, get Aol's Instant Messaging Service(It's Free), and AIM me at DrCrush32. I'm almost always on it.

I hope this gets you into the real TCG. I do not recommend buying cards after your done playing this. It's practically 12-16 years outdated.

LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down