Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Hi I'm New Here" Thread

3 posters

Go down

The "Hi I'm New Here" Thread Empty The "Hi I'm New Here" Thread

Post by Sobia6464 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

If you're new here, you can announce that you've just joined via this thread. Say whatever you like, but within the parameters of our rules. Please read the rules before posting on this site. Have fun and enjoy your stay.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

The "Hi I'm New Here" Thread Empty Re: The "Hi I'm New Here" Thread

Post by The_Fallen_One Fri May 27, 2011 3:08 am

I am new to the site and sort of new to yu-gi-oh. I haven't played yu-gi-oh since Legency of Darkness. I have browsed around some cards and I have noticed the game changed a lot. I have seen white colored cards and different type of monsters like tuners and psychics. It seems like I will have to start from square one and work myself up. I decided to get back into the game and make it a hobby again. I hope everything goes well
The_Fallen_One
The_Fallen_One

Back to top Go down

Post by The Yugioh PRO Fri May 27, 2011 10:32 am

The_Fallen_One wrote:I am new to the site and sort of new to yu-gi-oh. I haven't played yu-gi-oh since Legency of Darkness. I have browsed around some cards and I have noticed the game changed a lot. I have seen white colored cards and different type of monsters like tuners and psychics. It seems like I will have to start from square one and work myself up. I decided to get back into the game and make it a hobby again. I hope everything goes well

Well, you picked the perfect time to come back, as A new type of monster, the Xyz, are coming out this summer! Browse the forums, post and don't be afraid to ask if you have a question!
The Yugioh PRO
The Yugioh PRO
Admin
Admin

https://cardgamecentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 am

What TYP said Smile

If you need any help feel free to PM me or post a thread on it here. Sorry it's been rather inactive recently. We shall have to change that now that I'm all done with Graduation business :3
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down