Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sobia's YGO fallout [How you can assist me]

Go down

Sobia's YGO fallout [How you can assist me] Empty Sobia's YGO fallout [How you can assist me]

Post by Sobia6464 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:21 am

I shall not be "up-to-date" on anything involving the magnificent game of YGO. Why, you ask? Because I have other things I have to pertain to. A lot of other things, actually. I am NOT, however, quitting the game or taking any sort of break from it. I am simply not going to update anything I have currently. That include (but is not limited to) my knowledge of the game, cards I own, decks I own, as well as people I duel. I will not be in, or host, any upcoming tournaments of any type mainly due to my knowledge (or lack-there-of).

This is just a notice, so feel free to update me regularly on anything pertaining to the YGO world, as I do not have time to research it myself. Provide links, if possible, and please describe what you are talking about in an easy to understand manner. I do not have time to look everything up, nor do I have the time to decode messages you leave me. I am hoping to not fall completely out of the loop of the YGO community, and I hope that you all update me on pertinent information as it becomes available to you.

Thank you.

-Sobia
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum