Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark [TCG-ADV]

2 posters

Go down

Whispers in the Dark [TCG-ADV] Empty Whispers in the Dark [TCG-ADV]

Post by Kelptic183 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Total(40)

Monsters(18)
2x Yubel
2x Yubel - Terror Incarnate
1x Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
1x The Dark Creator
2x Doom Shaman
2x Caius the Shadow Monarch
3x Dark Grepher
2x Armageddon Knight
1x Dark Tinker
1x Sangan
1x Necro Gardna
2x Level Eater
1x Infernity Avenger

Spells(15)
3x Into The Void
1x Foolish Burial
3x Swing of Memories
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Card Destruction
1x Dark Hole
1x Giant Trunade
1x Monster Reborn
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Silent Doom

Traps(7)
3x Limit Reverse
1x Call Of The Haunted
1x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck(15)
2x Formula Synchron
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Arcanite Magician
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Chaos King Archfiend
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Scrap Dragon
1x Dark End Dragon
3x Black Brutdrago
1x Mist Wurm

My Yubel deck. Thoughts are appreciated.
Kelptic183
Kelptic183

Back to top Go down

Whispers in the Dark [TCG-ADV] Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark [TCG-ADV]

Post by caralove Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Why the lone Infernity Avenger in your build?

also how"if you have" well dose she compete with other decks in the format? IE gravekeeper's, Infernity's ,black-wing's and the like?
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelptic183 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 am

The Infernity Avenger is because it's a lvl 1 Fiend tuner for Doom Shaman to make 7s with. However, after adding it, it's become one of my favorite cards Very Happy It's very versatile, letting me make Formula Synchron with Level Eater, reviving itself off of an Armageddon Knight after Into the Void, and making all my monsters into floaters. I used to use it to go into Shooting Star Dragon, because I could revive Level Eater, suicide it, then revive it again and synch for Formula. With a Swing of Memories, I could make Shooting Star Dragon a +1/+2.

It's done pretty well. I've only taken it to one regionals so far. I beat Scraps and GBs, but lost to X-Saber and GKs. GK is an autolose game one, but after siding I hold up pretty well. We went into game three, and even then it was very close. X-Sabers actually got wrecked game one, but I sided my draw power out in favor of control cards, and lost because I couldn't keep up. Testing will continue, of course. At that time, I wasn't using Caius, but since adding him he's been amazing.
Kelptic183
Kelptic183

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 am

Kelptic183 wrote:The Infernity Avenger is because it's a lvl 1 Fiend tuner for Doom Shaman to make 7s with. However, after adding it, it's become one of my favorite cards Very Happy It's very versatile, letting me make Formula Synchron with Level Eater, reviving itself off of an Armageddon Knight after Into the Void, and making all my monsters into floaters. I used to use it to go into Shooting Star Dragon, because I could revive Level Eater, suicide it, then revive it again and synch for Formula. With a Swing of Memories, I could make Shooting Star Dragon a +1/+2.

It's done pretty well. I've only taken it to one regionals so far. I beat Scraps and GBs, but lost to X-Saber and GKs. GK is an autolose game one, but after siding I hold up pretty well. We went into game three, and even then it was very close. X-Sabers actually got wrecked game one, but I sided my draw power out in favor of control cards, and lost because I couldn't keep up. Testing will continue, of course. At that time, I wasn't using Caius, but since adding him he's been amazing.

MMM,, ok!

Cara will update this post a little later with some more insights/advice ETC for you.

"She has to eat and have some coffee first"

Laters for know
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down