Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think this deck could see competitive play?

The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Empty Re: The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM

Post by Sobia6464 Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Of course.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM - Page 2 Empty Re: The fortune of 4! (TCG-ADV) updated 6/21/2011 @10:35 AM

Post by caralove Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 am

Sobia6464 wrote:Of course.

I feel kinda bad about all these things I am asking of you Sad ,,

It,s just that I am going to Regionals! on the 19 in Honolulu HI,
And i wanted to take my fortune lady's deck with me! so am trying to get as much help/thoughts/ideas as I can before then, so that if I have to try and acquire some cards I know what I am looking for and why.

So far it would be these,,,
Beast King Barbaros X2
Kinka-Byo X1
effect Veiler X1 "am think I want a play set of him"
Forbidden Chalice X1" as I have one as well"
and was wondering if ether of these might be a viable card for the deck?
Nordic Relic Laevateinn ,,,,http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nordic_Relic_Laevateinn

The Golden Apples,,, http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Golden_Apples

I will let you know when I have updated the deck again.

Thanks so much for all your help.
etna,,,,/cara out

Last edited by caralove on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:55 am

BKB is best at 2.

I will look over this more later. I am rarely on during the weekend though, so excuse my absence.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:09 am

deck updated!!

would you have any thoughts in regards to these cards?

Nordic Relic Laevateinn ,,,, http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nordic_Relic_Laevateinn

The Golden Apples,,, http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Golden_Apples

Please and thanks,,,,

Cara Is of to bead Know, will be back in the morning Good knight,,

Ohh yea about this,,
Sobia6464 wrote:BKB is best at 2.

I will look over this more later. I am rarely on during the weekend though, so excuse my absence.

Will put beasty at two when I can find him. And not to fret about not being here,I am just glad to have your help on this "Smile"

Sobia,,, As I will be going to Regionals on the 19, I will be off the net for most of that day! Just wanted to let you know. "I will be on most of tomarow though"

Catch ya latter Sobia....
cara,,,ERRR Etna out

I love you
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:24 pm

arightty then Cara is back and ready to get to work!
A bran new day and a fresh outlook! yea!
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Deck updated!
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi, all
Cara,,ERR Etna here.

Just got back from taking my Ladies to Regionals! yesterday "the 19".(ended up placing in 15'th place out of 100 people) Wanted to post up the deck I played as well as my findings and cards that helped,Along with my match's for you all to take a look at.

Match#1Fortune Ladies VS /[YGOCARD]Skill Drain[/YGOCARD]/Oppression Gravekeeper's! Match#1 =1/1/draw

Match#2 Fortune ladies VS Infernitys Match#2=me winning 1 game her= winning 2

Match#3 Fortune ladies VS Infernitys "again" (Not to long of games he suffered from bad hands "both games"! I was blessed with perfect hands both games,,,, out come 2/0 I won,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Match#4 Fortune ladies VS amazoness hand control" Match out come=1/1/draw (we had time called on game three and ended up with a draw)

Match#5 Fortune ladies VS Zombie Out come=2/1 I won "2 games"

Match#6 Fortune ladies VS Nurse burn,,, Out come 1/1/draw "had time called again" (3 games)

Match#7 Fortune ladies VS Gravekeeper's Out come=1/1/draw,, Hand time called again,,,,,,) 3 games

Deck that I played with,,,,,

looking back on the matches and cards,, I am Looking at trying to find these cards" as i think would be a great help for the deck"
one more forbidden lance,2-3 [YGOCARD]Forbidden Chalice[/YGOCARD], Chaos sorcerer"would have been a great help" and one more effect Veiler,,,,,,,,,
Any thoughts on this?

Aright,, all... Caralove,,,,ERRRR ETNA here with my
fortune' 4 deck list.

am considering these cards for the Main,Extra,side decks, any thoughts/ideas on them would be great. thanks!
Rai-Mei (searcher for Fortune lady light,Effect Veiler and Fleur Synchron)
Chevalier de Fleur "love the card" http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chevalier_de_Fleur
Fleur Synchron "L-2 light tuner" http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fleur_Synchron
A 2 copy of Kinka-Byo?
A third copy of effect Veiler ? thoughts.....
Beast King Barbaros ( am looking for two of them)
Chaos SorcererX1-2
Battle Fader ??
A third copy of forbidden lance
forbidden chalice??
A third copy of, Gold Sarcophagus "search/draw power in combo with Fortune's Future "

I am considering taking these cards out of my side/main deck and putting something else in their plaice!
"As they have not been working very well for me as of late"
Any thought's,ideas,advice,comments, ETC would be most welcome,,,
Nobleman of Extermination X2 (from side deck)
Divine Wrath X2 (from main deck)
Marshmallon X1 (from main deck)
Chaos hunter X1 "thinking about siding her over my earthbound,as I really like her"?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Deck=42 cards
Monsters =17

Fortune Lady Light X3

Fortune Lady Dark X3

Fortune Lady Water X3

Fortune lady wind X2

Fortune Lady Fire X1

effect Veiler X2

Kinka-Byo X1

Marshmallon X1

Chaos hunter X1

Spells=17 :a little to many for me:

Future Visions X3

Fortune's Future X3

Magical Dimension X2

Forbidden Lance X2

Mystical Space Typhoon X2

Gold Sarcophagus X2

Giant trunade X1

Monster reborn X1

dark hole X1
Traps=7
Compulsory Evacuation Device X3
Divine Wrath X2
Solemn judgement X1
Torrential Tribute X1
Extra deck=15
mist wurm X1
Chevalier de Fleur X1 "if I put in Fleur Synchron"
Stardust dragon X2
Black rose dragon X2
Ancient Fairy Dragon X2
Arcanite Magician X2
Tempest Magician X2
Explosive Magician X1
Dewldren, Tiger King of the Ice barrier X2

Side deck=15
Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu X1
Prime Material Dragon X2
Fortune Lady Fire X2
Neo-spacin grand mole X1
Creature Swap X2
Nobleman of Extermination X2
Nobleman of Crossout X2
Mischief of the Yokai X2
Starlight Road X1

Match's of interest,,,,,,,,,,,,

Match#1Fortune Ladies VS /[YGOCARD]Skill Drain[/YGOCARD]/Oppression Gravekeeper's!

First game,,, I go first,, "Draw 6" Hand= future Visions,Fortunes future X2 [YGOCARD]Gold Sarcophagus[/YGOCARD],[YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Light[/YGOCARD] and a forbidden Lance,,,,
I Play Visions, summon light, and special summon a [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Dark[/YGOCARD] from my deck. Then I play Fortunes future sending My light back to my graveyard and draw Two cards "solemn Judgment and a Kinka-Byo" Then I play [YGOCARD]Gold Sarcophagus[/YGOCARD] removing a water from play in order to play my 2 Fortunes future and draw two "fortune lady wind and a Effect Veiler"
I set my solemn and forbidden Lance and end my turn. ( my hand=[YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Wind[/YGOCARD],Effect Veiler and a [YGOCARD]Kinka-Byo[/YGOCARD])

His turn he draws 1 then M.S.t's my solemn and then my future visions"dam" and tries to play a [YGOCARD]Smashing Ground[/YGOCARD] on my dark "I chain my forbidden Lance" he sets one spell/trap a monster and ends.

My 2 turn draw one Is a "mystical space typhoon" I M.S.T his face down "was a solemn warning" And attack into his face down [YGOCARD]Gravekeeper's Spy[/YGOCARD] he Then summons a 2 one in DEF I then get my dark's effect special summoning a water to draw 2 " forbidden Lance and a [YGOCARD]Compulsory Evacuation Device[/YGOCARD] "
During my main Phase two I summon my [YGOCARD]Kinka-Byo[/YGOCARD] Summoning my light from my graveyard I then set forbidden Lance and [YGOCARD]Compulsory Evacuation Device[/YGOCARD] and end my turn "Kinka-Byo returns to my hand removing Light from play" and I summon anther [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Light[/YGOCARD] from my deck. ( my hand=[YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Wind[/YGOCARD],Effect Veiler and a [YGOCARD]Kinka-Byo[/YGOCARD]..my field= [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Dark[/YGOCARD],[YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Light[/YGOCARD] and a set forbidden Lance and [YGOCARD]Compulsory Evacuation Device[/YGOCARD]) and a removed [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Light[/YGOCARD]......

His turn, he draws, plays anther [YGOCARD]Smashing Ground[/YGOCARD], and i chain yet anther forbidden Lance, He then plays His [YGOCARD]Necrovalley[/YGOCARD] field spell, and plays a level 3 tuner "in a Gravekeeper's deck??) and synchros for 7 "a black rose dragon" I then respond by discarding my Effect Veiler to negate black rose effect. he sets one spell/trap and ends his turn" before he dose I activate my face down [YGOCARD]Compulsory Evacuation Device[/YGOCARD] returning my light to my hand and special a [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Fire[/YGOCARD] form my deck, targeting his black rose and burning him for 2,400 points of damage. Me=8.000 Him=5,,600

My 3 turn My dark has 2,800 Atk/DEF",,, Draw a Fortunes future"smiles" play it returning my light to the grave and draw a future visions and a Mystical space typhoon" play my M.S.T to destroy his face down " solemn warning again"
"My hand=[YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Wind[/YGOCARD] and a Kinka-Byo"
I then play my [YGOCARD]Kinka-Byo[/YGOCARD] in order to summon back my [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Light[/YGOCARD] from my grave, and declare my attack" [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Dark[/YGOCARD]=2,800
[YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Fire[/YGOCARD]=600 [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Light[/YGOCARD]=200 and [YGOCARD]Kinka-Byo[/YGOCARD]=400= 4,000 damage
(Etna still has 8,000 life while he has 1,600 left) I then play future visions and end my turn " [YGOCARD]Kinka-Byo[/YGOCARD] returns to my hand removes light and I special summon a watter in DEF and draw 2 "fortunes future and a chaos hunter" My hand= [YGOCARD]Kinka-Byo[/YGOCARD],[YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Wind[/YGOCARD],chaos hunter and fortunes future "

His turn,, he draws,,, sets 3 spell/traps and ends.....

My 4 turn I draw a [YGOCARD]Giant Trunade[/YGOCARD] I play it to return all the spell/traps back to our hands and attack with my know 3,200 attack [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Dark[/YGOCARD] for game....
Etna's life=8,000 his=0

Game#2
"Was over quite quickly"
he went first set four cards 3,spell/traps and a monster played [YGOCARD]Necrovalley[/YGOCARD] and played [YGOCARD]Royal Tribute[/YGOCARD]
(clearing my hand of my 2 Effect Veiler's [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Light[/YGOCARD] and [YGOCARD]Kinka-Byo[/YGOCARD])"leaving me with a dark hole" he then ends

My first turn, I draw one card "future visions" "my hand=future visions and dark hole" I play [YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD] ( he respond's by playing a [YGOCARD]Dark Bribe[/YGOCARD] "I draw a solemn judgment"
I play my future visions and set [YGOCARD]Solemn Judgment[/YGOCARD] and end.

His turn he draws, plays m.s.t on my [YGOCARD]Solemn Judgment[/YGOCARD]. He then discards a copy of [YGOCARD]Gravekeeper's Commandant[/YGOCARD] searching out [YGOCARD]Necrovalley[/YGOCARD] witch he plays over my visions! He then flips his [YGOCARD]Gravekeeper's Spy[/YGOCARD] face up and special summons a [YGOCARD]Gravekeeper's Assailant[/YGOCARD] in attack, he then summons another [YGOCARD]Gravekeeper's Assailant[/YGOCARD] and attacks me for 5,700 damage.
Etna's life=2,300,,, he then ends.

My 2 turn I draw a [YGOCARD]Marshmallon[/YGOCARD] set it and end.

His turn he draws, plays a [YGOCARD]Nobleman of Crossout[/YGOCARD] on my [YGOCARD]Marshmallon[/YGOCARD] and attacks me for game.

Game three,,,,,,,
Was almost a replay of our first game,, except we had time called on us and ended up with a draw.
Match#1 =1/1/draw
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Match#2 Fortune ladies VS Infernitys

Game one,,,
I go first, draw 6(hand Fortunes futureX2,future visions, [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Light[/YGOCARD],[YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD] and Effect Veiler) I play future visions summon light she gets removed I then special summon a [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Dark[/YGOCARD] from my deck, then I play Fortunes future returning my light to the grave and draw 2 cards" Forbidden lance and solemn judgment" I set the lance and judgment and end....

She,"is a girl" draws, plays [YGOCARD]Giant Trunade[/YGOCARD],,
And opens up with a perfect Infernity hand and depleats my life down to 500..... "as i managed to stop one of her plays with my Effect Veiler" she then ends

My 2 turn, I draw one card" is giant trunade" I play it and forbidden lance my [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Dark[/YGOCARD] so that i can play [YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD] to clear the field. I then attack her for 1,600 points putting her life at 6,400 to my 500 LOL,,,,, I then play Future visions and set my solemn and end.

Her turn she draws,,, Re sets all of her cards plays two m.s.t's on my visions and judgment and proceds to pick up where she left of on her last tun,, she gets her [YGOCARD]Infernity Launcher[/YGOCARD] back from the graveyard and wipes out the remainder of my life points.

Game two! I side in two [YGOCARD]Creature Swap[/YGOCARD], 2 Mischief of the Yokai and an [YGOCARD]Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu[/YGOCARD]) taking out my Chaos hunter for [YGOCARD]Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu[/YGOCARD], [YGOCARD]Magical Dimension[/YGOCARD]'s for the 2 [YGOCARD]Creature Swap[/YGOCARD]'s and a [YGOCARD]Compulsory Evacuation Device[/YGOCARD] and a [YGOCARD]Torrential Tribute[/YGOCARD] for my two copes of Mischief of the Yokai)

I go first,,,,,, Draw 6 cards Hand= 2 Future visions,[YGOCARD]Fortune's Future[/YGOCARD],Mischief of the Yokai,[YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Light[/YGOCARD],and effect Veiler)
I play visions, summon Light"who gets removed" and special summon a fortune dark from from my deck, Then i play [YGOCARD]Fortune's Future[/YGOCARD] sending my light back to my graveyard and draw 2 cards" [YGOCARD]Gold Sarcophagus[/YGOCARD] and fortune's future" I then play Gold removing a [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Water[/YGOCARD] from my deck,and fallow up with [YGOCARD]Fortune's Future[/YGOCARD] sending water to my grave and draw 2 more cards" [YGOCARD]Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu[/YGOCARD] and dark hole" I set Mischief of the Yokai and end my turn.
My hand= [YGOCARD]Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu[/YGOCARD],[YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD] effect Veiler and future visions"

Her turn,,, she draws, sets 3 cards Plays M.S.T on future visions,plays [YGOCARD]Infernity Launcher[/YGOCARD] uses it's effect, and sends [YGOCARD]Infernity Beetle[/YGOCARD] to her graveyard Normal summons Infernity Necromancer" who changes to Defense" tries to use his effect "I respond by using effect Veiler on her Necromancer, negating his effect"She then ends her turn.

My 2 turn I draw one card " Monster reborn" I play [YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD] " trying to clear out some trap stuff"
And she [YGOCARD]Solemn Judgment[/YGOCARD]'s my [YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD] putting her life at 4,000 "ouch" I then play [YGOCARD]Monster Reborn[/YGOCARD] and summon [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Water[/YGOCARD] from my grave and draw 2 cards"Compulsory Evacuation Device and Solemn Judgment" I play visions and tribute my water and dark for my earthbound Immortal who gets removed by visions effect witch trigers Aslla piscu's effect destroying her [YGOCARD]Infernity Necromancer[/YGOCARD] and inflicting 800 damage to her "3,200" I then set my [YGOCARD]Solemn Judgment[/YGOCARD], [YGOCARD]Compulsory Evacuation Device[/YGOCARD] and end..
(My hand=0 cards)

Her turn,, she draws 1 card,, and Special summons [YGOCARD]Infernity Archfiend[/YGOCARD] anding an [YGOCARD]Infernity Barrier[/YGOCARD] from her deck to her hand "witch she then sets", she then sends her [YGOCARD]Infernity Launcher[/YGOCARD] to the grave to special summons [YGOCARD]Infernity Necromancer[/YGOCARD] and [YGOCARD]Infernity Beetle[/YGOCARD] from her graveyard, tributes her beetle and summons 2 more from her deck. and uses her Necromancer's effect to get back her other [YGOCARD]Infernity Beetle[/YGOCARD]. She then declares she is going to synchro summon and I respond with Mischief of the Yokai, downgrading all monsters levels by 2! "she makes a face" and ends her turn.....

My 3 turn I draw one card"M.S.T" and during my standby phase Aslla piscu returns to play,

I play [YGOCARD]Mystical Space Typhoon[/YGOCARD] and hit her [YGOCARD]Infernity Barrier[/YGOCARD]! I then declare an attack an he life points with Aslla piscu, putting her at (800) then during my mane phase 2 I flip [YGOCARD]Compulsory Evacuation Device[/YGOCARD] and return Aslla piscu to my hand destroying her monsters and inflecting 4,000 damage to her!

(Her life=0 my life=8,000)

Game three she went first sets 4 cards plays [YGOCARD]Infernity Launcher[/YGOCARD] summons [YGOCARD]Infernity Necromancer[/YGOCARD] "who switches to def"uses Launcher's effect,sends [YGOCARD]Infernity Beetle[/YGOCARD] to her graveyard and ends.

My turn draw 6 cards, "Future visions, fortunes future, [YGOCARD]Solemn Judgment[/YGOCARD], [YGOCARD]Gold Sarcophagus[/YGOCARD], [YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD] and divine wrath" I play Future visions, then Gold sending a [YGOCARD]Fortune Lady Water[/YGOCARD] to my graveyard and play fortunes future two draw 2 cards" forbidden lance and mystical space typhoon"

I then Set [YGOCARD]Divine Wrath[/YGOCARD],[YGOCARD]Mystical Space Typhoon[/YGOCARD],forbidden lance,[YGOCARD]Solemn Judgment[/YGOCARD] and end my turn.

Her turn she draws one card, I try to MST her [YGOCARD]Infernity Launcher[/YGOCARD] and she responds by fliping over a [YGOCARD]Infernity Barrier[/YGOCARD] negating my [YGOCARD]Mystical Space Typhoon[/YGOCARD]! she then plays her M.S.T hitting my solemn judgment" dam" uses Launcher's effect and sends a [YGOCARD]Infernity Archfiend[/YGOCARD] from he deck to her graveyard! then flips over her face down [YGOCARD]Giant Trunade[/YGOCARD] returning our spell/traps back to our hands. She then re plays [YGOCARD]Infernity Launcher[/YGOCARD] and sends another monster to her grave"Infernity Necromancer" then she summons [YGOCARD]Infernity Mirage[/YGOCARD] tributes it and summons [YGOCARD]Infernity Necromancer[/YGOCARD] and [YGOCARD]Infernity Beetle[/YGOCARD] she then tributes Beetle and summons 2 more from her deck! and then the synchro madness begins...... "lets just say i did not see my next turn"

Her life=8,000 mine=0 Match=me 1 game her=2

Match#3 Fortune ladies VS Infernitys "again"

Not to long of games he suffered from bad hands "both games"! I was blessed with perfect hands both games,,,, out come 2/0 I won,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Match#4 Fortune ladies VS amazoness hand control"

First game she goes first,,, sets 4 cards sets a monster and plays [YGOCARD]Card Destruction[/YGOCARD] then ends her turn,,, "my nice hand was set to the grave and all i got back were spells/traps"

I draw is"dark hole,,, i play it she dark bribes my [YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD]. I draw a [YGOCARD]Divine Wrath[/YGOCARD],,,,,
Set 2 forbidden lance, 1 "of my 2"Magical Dimensions and [YGOCARD]Divine Wrath[/YGOCARD] and end,,,,,

Her turn she draws,, flips [YGOCARD]Giant Trunade[/YGOCARD] returning our spells and traps to our hands, re sets her spell/trap cards, and flips up [YGOCARD]Morphing Jar[/YGOCARD] draws 5 cards tributes [YGOCARD]Morphing Jar[/YGOCARD] for amazoness queen, plays [YGOCARD]Double Summon[/YGOCARD] summons a [YGOCARD]Amazoness Swords Woman[/YGOCARD] plays [YGOCARD]Mage Power[/YGOCARD] X2 and a [YGOCARD]United We Stand[/YGOCARD] on her amazons and attacks for game......

Games two and three were close to our first,,, only thing being is that I won game two,, and we had time called on game three and ended up with a draw,,,,,
Games=1/1/draw

(etna getting tired of typing,,, so these last three I will just post up my standings)

Match#5 Fortune ladies VS Zombie Out come=2/1 I won "2 games"

Match#6 Fortune ladies VS Nurse burn,,, Out come 1/1/draw "had time called again" (3 games)

Match#7 Fortune ladies VS Gravekeeper's Out come=1/1/draw,, Hand time called again,,,,,,) 3 games,,,,,,,,,,

caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Deck updated ( again as of 3/23/2011 @9:40AM)
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Deck updated as of 4/26/2011 @11:26 AM
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Tue May 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Deck Updated yet again!!!!!!!!

any one have any more ideas????

""""(((( also a bit of topic,,,, I have been hearing whispers concerning "dark magician of chaos" that he will be back on the playable team by the time the next ban list hits us.......... any one found any thing like that?????)

Cara,,,,ERRRRR ETNA/Ryoko out
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:19 am

Deck updated as of 6/9/2011 @1:28 AM
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyninja3000 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Why is Chaos Hunter mained?
crazyninja3000
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 pm

crazyninja3000 wrote:Why is Chaos Hunter mained?

Chaos hunter because she happens to be one of cara'a,,ERR ETNA's favorite cards! I love you

Also because she has been working better then most others cara has tried in her place.

That dose not mean that cara would not be open to any thoughts/ideas any one might have.

cara,,,ERRR ETNA out
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyninja3000 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:53 pm

caralove wrote:

Chaos hunter because she happens to be one of cara'a,,ERR ETNA's favorite cards! I love you

Also because she has been working better then most others cara has tried in her place.

That dose not mean that cara would not be open to any thoughts/ideas any one might have.

cara,,,ERRR ETNA out

I see you have 42 cards.

Perhaps just take her out?
crazyninja3000
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 pm

crazyninja3000 wrote:
caralove wrote:

cara,,,ERRR ETNA out

I see you have 42 cards.

Perhaps just take her out?

MM,,,,not a bad idea their,,,, cara will try that out and get back to you.

thanks,,,,

cara,,,ERRR ETNA out
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyninja3000 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:40 pm

How's it been testing?
crazyninja3000
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:41 pm

crazyninja3000 wrote:How's it been testing?

Ok so far,,,,,, in 56= games of testing "in the 4 days " Cara has won about 27 of them! altho I have been having the worst time as far as hands go? "witch Cara dose not quite understand"

Deck dose well against most decks,,, "even sams" however when they pull of a first tun synchro"you know the one Crying or Very sad " it's game.......

am looking at making a yubel deck???
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 pm

2 Gold Sarc and a Terraforming.

Also, why quickdraw and chaos hunter? I've also never been a fan of Kinka-Byo or effect veiler
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Sobia6464 wrote:2 Gold Sarc and a Terraforming.

Also, why quickdraw and chaos hunter? I've also never been a fan of Kinka-Byo or effect veiler

Quickdraw is for Chevalier de Fleur "but maybe not" chaos hunter well she worked well, and cara could not find a better replacement, that she liked that is. Am thinking about taking out Kinka-Byo and siding effect veiler, just as soon as cara can find better replacements that is. "any ideas SOBIA?"
2 gold and a terraforming seem to work quite well for me! have any thoughts you wish to share?

Anything else that you have taken note of?

again thanks for your time SOBIA..

Cara out
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Well you do have a 42 card deck. You could just take them out and nobody would notice Smile
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Sobia6464 wrote:Well you do have a 42 card deck. You could just take them out and nobody would notice Smile

Worth a try Cara would think!
by them dose SOBIA mean effect veiler and kinko? or quickdraw and chaos hunter?

Any other insights/ideas??? Cara is still finding that she still has quite a bit of consistency issues with the deck, that being the big'est problem....
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyninja3000 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 pm

caralove wrote:
Sobia6464 wrote:Well you do have a 42 card deck. You could just take them out and nobody would notice Smile

Any other insights/ideas??? Cara is still finding that she still has quite a bit of consistency issues with the deck, that being the big'est problem....

I think he means the latter two.
crazyninja3000
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm

crazyninja3000 wrote:
caralove wrote:

Cara???? yes,,,,if not good idea that!

Cara,,,Ryoko is going to be doing a complete revamping of her ladies within the next week or so, so please keep an eye out Rolling Eyes as ryoko could really use your insight/ideas ETC you all.....

Cara out
caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyninja3000 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 pm

caralove wrote:
crazyninja3000 wrote:
caralove wrote:

Cara,,,Ryoko is going to be doing a complete revamping of her ladies within the next week or so, so please keep an eye out Rolling Eyes as ryoko could really use your insight/ideas ETC you all.....

Cara out

If you're looking for another Fortune Lady deck, here's one from a guy on Pojo.

3x Fortune Lady Light
3x Fortune Lady Dark
3x Fortune Lady Water
3x Fortune Lady Wind
2x Penguin Soldier
1x Fortune Lady Fire
1x Morphing Jar

3x Future Visions
3x Fortunes Future
2x Terraforming
2x Different Dimension Gate
2x Magical Dimension
1x Creature Swap
1x Dark Hole
1x Giant Trunade

3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Acid Trap Hole
1x Trap Stun
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
crazyninja3000
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by caralove Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 pm

crazyninja3000 wrote:
caralove wrote:
crazyninja3000 wrote:
caralove wrote:

Cara out

If you're looking for another Fortune Lady deck, here's one from a guy on Pojo.

3x Fortune Lady Light
3x Fortune Lady Dark
3x Fortune Lady Water
3x Fortune Lady Wind
2x Penguin Soldier
1x Fortune Lady Fire
1x Morphing Jar

3x Future Visions
3x Fortunes Future
2x Terraforming
2x Different Dimension Gate
2x Magical Dimension
1x Creature Swap
1x Dark Hole
1x Giant Trunade

3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Acid Trap Hole
1x Trap Stun
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment

Cara just looked at this one actually Very Happy thanks for the thought though.

caralove
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2