Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Metal Gear Solid Thread(All Systems)

2 posters

Go down

Official Metal Gear Solid Thread(All Systems) Empty Official Metal Gear Solid Thread(All Systems)

Post by LucienWolf Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Solid Snake is a beast!
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

Official Metal Gear Solid Thread(All Systems) Empty Re: Official Metal Gear Solid Thread(All Systems)

Post by Sobia6464 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I've only used him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Someone inform me why he has a box covering him as one of his taunts. I know there's a reason.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Official Metal Gear Solid Thread(All Systems) Empty Re: Official Metal Gear Solid Thread(All Systems)

Post by LucienWolf Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Ok Metal Gear Solid is a Tactical Espionage game. Some of the tactics to getting passed guards was to hide in a box next to other boxes. It had its use mostly in the first game due to the fact you were on a Cargo Ship and a weird area on the 2nd installment. Then on the 3rd one you were in a jungle. The last one appears to be in a middle east/US western environment.

The best rank you could get for completing the game was to actually not kill anyone. You have an M9(Tranquilizer) or something relatively close (Mk. 22 in MGS3).

Also, Metal Gear was a giant machine built with loads of weaponry and heavy armor. Basically, a super tank on legs. The first one is codenamed "Rex." The second one was codenamed "Ray," which was an Amphibious version of "Rex."

The Third one featured the "Shagohod" which was a Tank on Treads and had Rocket Fueled propulsion so it can be launched up to 300 MPH. It can fire ICBM's.

The Fourth one featured Rex and Ray which actually battled it out.

Also, the government doesn't control anything. The Control is to a group known as "The Patriots" and everything happens the way they want it.

Last edited by LucienWolf on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:44 pm

So he actually hid in a box in the game? Game seems interesting. In SSBB, he has a massive amount of explosives. xD including a cannon that he would sit down that would shoot a bomb upward. Was that also in the game?
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienWolf Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:46 pm

I edited my post. You had a Nikita Rocket which is a guided missile by the player in MGS 2. The Stinger Missile launcher was in the first 2 games. RPG was in the 3rd and fourth. In the 3rd game, there was a "Mini-Nuke" if you will. Maybe that's what he's shooting.
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:51 pm

You do have a guided missile you can guide in SSBB. Good to know that Smash bros kept some stuff from the game. thank you for all the information.
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienWolf Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:53 pm

I can basically tell you from beginning to end in each game but the fourth. That's because I do not own the fourth.
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobia6464 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Any particular reason you do not own the fourth?
Sobia6464
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienWolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:46 am

I do not own a PS3. Also, I want to Metal Gear Rising which came/is coming out for the 360.
LucienWolf
LucienWolf
Mod/GFX/CotW
Mod/GFX/CotW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down