Card Game Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Trade Refs Work [Must have a thread before Trading]

2 posters

Go down

How Trade Refs Work [Must have a thread before Trading] Empty How Trade Refs Work [Must have a thread before Trading]

Post by The Yugioh PRO Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm sure you've heard of i-trader before. Well since we can't afford vBulletin (the system i-trader comes with) we'll have "ref threads" when you decide to trade online you start a "ref thread" then after you trade people leave there refs for you on your ref thread. This way the mods and admin can keep track of your trades without us having to pay for vBulletin.
The Yugioh PRO
The Yugioh PRO
Admin
Admin

https://cardgamecentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How Trade Refs Work [Must have a thread before Trading] Empty Re: How Trade Refs Work [Must have a thread before Trading]

Post by crazyninja3000 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:09 am

Seems pretty self-intuitive.
crazyninja3000
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Back to top Go down

How Trade Refs Work [Must have a thread before Trading] Empty Re: How Trade Refs Work [Must have a thread before Trading]

Post by The Yugioh PRO Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 pm

crazyninja3000 wrote:Seems pretty self-intuitive.
Eh,it's the way DGz and ETCforums do it... And it's the best we can do,but it's better than nothing.
The Yugioh PRO
The Yugioh PRO
Admin
Admin

https://cardgamecentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down